PIP Success — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Success

Options
tink18
tink18 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi all i would just like to tell you about a positive PIP application. I have Ankylosing spondylitis and wasn't aware that I could apply for PIP as I am working. I was redeployed in work 3 years ago, off the last few months and reducing my hours when I get back to work. Hoping that i will still be able to work for the next couple of years before i will have to take ill health retirement . I applied for PIP ,asked for and got an assessment at home , asked for the report ( I'm in northern Ireland, thanks to the advice from you guys ). Today I got a letter to say i was awarded enhanced in both and the back payment will be put into my bank account tomorrow! This will really help as I struggle daily and will now be able to get a mobility car as I struggle to get in and out of mine . This was my first PIP application and have been awarded for 3 years . Thank you all as I gained so much from this forum !! 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.