I have been for my Pip assessment last Tuesday. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have been for my Pip assessment last Tuesday.

Colourfull500
Colourfull500 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi to all'

I went last Tuesday for my Pip assessment for 3pm I was in about an hour and asked lots of questions and it was noted I have a lot of pain relief ect and lots of problems. 
I also have a lot of fatigue going on and constant diorhhea which I think is related to my O. A. B.
I Have been told I have to wait 6 weeks to find out if I can get Pip. 
I also forgot to get my recpiet for the taxi can I still claim it back.?

Colourfull500. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,344 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Leave it about a week and ring DWP to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

Claiming expenses for a Taxi need to be agreed beforehand, did they agree to you taking a taxi? If they did then you'll still need a receipt as proof.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.