PIP Assessment Report - no points. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessment Report - no points.

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    atlas46 said:
    Hi @poppy123456

Many thanks for the link, it is indeed the article I was quoting.

Best wishes
    You're welcome. :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    megmarls said:
    atlas46 said:
    Hi @megamarls

You need to look at the right hand footer on each page of the report.

Page one footer will say 1 of 28 and repeated on every page to 28 of 28.

As this is a standard pro-forma document of the DWP, it cannot be increased, on a case by case basis.

The only thing that comes near to your notion, are pages 26 and 27, which provides the assessor to add to “continuation box” about the assessment.

Check what is stated on pages 26 and 27, and if there is need for overspill onto more pages.

I think we might need the assistance of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson on this one!

Best wishes
    That’s exactly what I was looking it, it’s very odd. I don’t know what’s happened there. There’s no need for overspill as the assessor hasn’t used the continuation box present on page 28.

Hi @megmarls

Think the best thing to do, is send a formal letter to PIP, requesting copies of pages 29 & 30 of your assessment report ( include a copy of the page you posted above).

Something is amiss here.

I have tagged @ilovecats, who as a former assessor, might have some insights.

• Fetlock
    Fetlock Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
    Just ring them up and ask them to have a look and confirm what was on the two pages you didn't get.
    Sounds like those pages weren't picked up from the printer or it ran out of paper or something. Whatever the reason it won't be for skullduggery reasons- just somebody not checking all pages were there before shoving it in an envelope.

• suzy_sugar2005
    suzy_sugar2005 Community member Posts: 61 Courageous
    There is nothing worth having anyway as all info on it is also stated at the beginning also. The only thing I would query is the consoderation/write up time 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.