Do I bring it to my pip tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do I bring it to my pip tribunal?

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Having a quite relaxing day today Saturday 

I was thinking about pip tribunal my lawyer did a description print out of my discriptors should I take to tribunal when I go. Am anxious about what they say to me the questions I kant speak for myself very well I end up feeling defenseless 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,341 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

If it's more evidence then this should be sent to arrive no later than 10 days before the hearing date. Your representative should tell you everything you need to know.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    My lawyer would of sent copy at beginning other stuff to people saying to take paper work I can double check to thank you. Saturday no one on here works Saturday 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.