Constant buzzing from below apartment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Constant buzzing from below apartment

PhilHull
PhilHull Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all, I couldn't find anywhere to ask this question so thought I'd try here. Me and my wife live in an apartment. The business below changed last year from a quiet estate agent closing at 5pm, to a bar that closes at 11pm. We've accepted there is nothing we can do about it and that we are stuck here as no one will buy it now the bar is there. However, ever since it was made into a bar there is a constant buzzing noise. It sounds like it could be air conditioning or a refrigerator. 
It is not something that can be heard during the day but once its lights out and everything is quiet its just there. All night long and can take me sometimes hours to switch my brain off from it. We don't get on with the owner of the business (for obvious reasons and a very long story) so approaching him isn't something we want to do. Anyway I was wondering if this is something that can be dealt with as most things on Google regarding noise are just loud noises after 11pm etc. Thanks and hope someone can help.

Phil. 

Comments

Brightness