Anyone tried the ride at Blackpool? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone tried the ride at Blackpool?

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited July 2019 in Coffee lounge
Vanhalla at Blackpool was so looking forward to it but am still drain out mucus not much more to go. Then foot and hacking situation to. Hope one day i get to go on it. I like the nemesis to. Old black hole ride Blackpool brilliant ride. Don't go on coasters now. I like haunted ghost train my
 All time favourite. 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I used to love rides!! Unfortunately I'd probably be too painful for me now... although I would want to give it a go! 
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    Defo want that vanhalla get my bf wet on it 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I used to love them too many years ago. Unfortunately, i can't go on any of them now. My younger daughter has no fear and Blackpool is once place she's yet to visit.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I won't be visiting any time soon! I had a bad experience on the Waltzers recently which has convinced me it's time to call it quits on roller coasters or rides of any sort. :s
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Excellent place been years since I was there 
  • sam12
    Options
    Time in Southport I was on wild cat I near went over the handle bars. Am more scared now of them. Small rides OK like for familys least can enjoy smaller rides 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    We all have our limits. Glad you've found something you can get on with Sam.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh how II used to love big scary rides at funfairs! Not been able to since becoming a full time wheelchair user. But if you can do them then ENJOYYYYYY! X
  • sam12
    Options
    I kant do them either getting older health more inportant. Small rides fine not coasters to scary now. If they had the space invaders there I would go on it though obviously it went years ago superb ride in the dark. My mum in a wheelchair to she paralized full neck down next week I go see her been over 7 year because am still not well to upset me see her like that even for anyone 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I prefer small rides too @sam12! Are you looking forward to seeing your mum?
    Scope

• sam12
    Options
    Yes been long time I know I be crying see her like that she has to be fed washed etc I feel sorry for her like that or anyone 

Brightness