Advice pls — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice pls

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
U know this lady helping me wkly of a help line she coming to my wedding she only came back specially to talk to me I ws thinkin of asking her if she like to go one to one live chat on app have more privacy then using helpline we get one great I feel safe with this lady she middle aged i think worth asking her though I see what she says can give her my contact details usin a app better better privacy. Some of talkers being bit nosy I think got social worker to call tomorrow am goin to arrest him on suspicion of murder ? lol You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. I wonder if this scare him. Then think of one for support worker to phn yeah am arresting u for having a younger male acciqence this is unapproved of a woman of ur age this this be so funny now I write it down so I remember 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, it's great you feel safe talking to the lady from the help line. :)

Do you play a lot of pranks on your support worker and social worker?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I think pranks funny I defo get my bf though not often though if I feel like a laugh then I mite consider a prank depend on moods 
  • sam12
    am arresting you all for  suspicion of tax invasion You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence ifyou do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.” ? funny I done this to me bf to and social worker and support she thought was funny she was laughing only harmless joke mite get the lady online tomorrow trying to decide what to say 
  • sam12
    I was able to tell this lady a secret I keep to. Myself decades not something I usually tell anyone she was so understand something that kant be mentioned I have told bf thou because I trust him 

Brightness