About tomorrow — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About tomorrow

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Will someone msg me 9am tomorrow b4 I go to see mum so scared don't know what to expect. I been told she losing weight. Last time brother she she mite not make it but not on her last legs this awful to say to sister from brother he said she on breathing mask I cry after mum operations. This lady said smile keep head up high try not let it get to me try stick it out 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning @sam12
    It can be scary to see a loved one who is unwell. How are you feeling?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • sam12
    Am. Worried my sleep damage or will be part of the wit withdrawal still no sleep thou each nite goin with it. Is that a good thing lady said it be a pleasure to.be my maid of honor. I like to be her friend one day away from the helpline possible we chat on app she kant yet because of job why do I feel safe with her I trust her I told her something last night they I never ever talk to anyone a out it I. Never told anyone apart from. Her even mh people and social worker and am. Because am trying to keep it hidden away 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Lack of sleep is so tough for anyone to deal with. I hope you had a better night last night.

I'm glad you found someone you can speak to, have you ever seen a councillor? Do you think it would help you?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • sam12
    This lady I feel so safe with her wish I could talk every day with her she only on once a week she came back on Wed specially to talk to mewhen I asked her I said I wanted to ask u something else she said what is it I said I invited u to my wedding then I asked he to be my matron of honour she said was a pleasure made me happy had another lady who was coming to my wedding but she died but I was shocked about her age thou 90s. This lady kant wait to meet her get to speak one day on app she said some day not just yet because of her job little upset though I understand it difficult because of job after I move be different give her number to I try to sleep now feel very sad wish she was on every day like a good friend to me 
  • sam12
    I rang lady back upset about goin to mum Friday she is willing to be my matron of honour she said was a pleasure to do this I been cutting my anxiety up because I don't know what to expect Friday I wish lady good nite she be thinking about me. Happy she be at my wedding and matron of honour when bf calls me sorting wedding out she very caring lady may 1 day we app chat cause I not be on helpline then 
  • sam12
    Spoke to the lady she kant at the moment because of her job the app but probably when I move near the time I give her a number and go on app look hopeful not just at moment she will come wedding to she in her 60s I was right she said she be thinking about me on Fri she said possible my mum could be deiotrating I don't know what to expect am upset now i ssid to her I think about u to lovely lady she like talking to people am not sure if i can go there Friday. She said my out fit sound gorgeous 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning @sam12, I sounds like you have had a difficult night. 

I can understand Friday feeling unknown as it's been a while since you have seen your mum. I bet she is really looking forward to seeing you though!

I'm glad you were able to talk to the lady. :) They seem really friendly. 

Your outfit for Friday is really nice Sam, which one did you choose in the end?

Are you making anymore smoothies today? They always sounded really nice! :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Mite be later. That lady so lovely one I meet her she accept it was a pleasure to be my matron of honour at wedding one day speak on app not at moment because her job I accept that I move to were she based u see so things can be different there
  • sam12
    Wearing the green outfit navy 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I think I might have a smoothie later as well! It's quite humid here today.

I remember the one! A really nice outfit, you'll look lovely :)

Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I've never tried a smoother, am I missing out?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    @Ami2301... I think you maybe haha. They are very tasty!
    Scope

• sam12
    Freeze banana then put in the cup n milk blend it leave in fridge beautiful 
  • sam12
    I usually isolate myself from people I get a scared to getting attached to someone ot often or many people u find trusting or caring these days my bf caring to I very much addicted to him. Then this lady I grown toward her as a friend who I trust I was able to. Tell her big secret I keep hiding from people am. I wrong to feel like this I feel safe around her why I ask her to my wedding day etc 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Forming relationships and gaining trust can be really difficult @sam12, but it's great that you try to form these friendships. How did you meet this lady? You've spoken a lot about her recently :)
    Scope

• sam12
    About year and half we known each other. I kant honestly say how got to this were I like to be her friend but I trust her her voice is gentle to nothing bad about this lady feel like I know her well enough so I decided to ask her about bein a matron of honour I gave it careful thought agreeing to it right away she was thrilled why she said was a pleasure. I really need to Dr omg 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm glad she really appreciated the offer! She sounds really caring. Do you need to see a doctor @sam12?
    Scope

• sam12
    I think so kant open properly like a block there or it forced out 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm sorry to hear this @sam12, could you go to minor injuries or a GP? If you are unsure then you could ring 111 to see what they say.

I understand how hard tomorrow may be. I'm sure your mum is really looking forward to see you and I hope you get the chance to have a catch up :)
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry you are in pain and that your support worker hasn't rung. Were they meant to?

Please do ring 111 if the pain continue.

Any banana smoothies yet? I'm just about to have my lunch, I might have one!
    Scope

Brightness