Help with taking children out — Scope | Disability forum

Help with taking children out

heatherkerri Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I'm a young mum getting carers for my little boy, I have been told I can get extra money to help taking my boy out how would i go about this? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.