i got a capability for work questionnaire - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

i got a capability for work questionnaire

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    danny1986 said:
    im just reading through the website but if I generally cant even stand  do you think I have anything too worry about are they giving people a fair chance ???   thanks in advance 
    Take a look at the ESA descriptors for each of the groups. Are you currently in a group already or on assessment rate?

Do be aware that for the mobilising descriptor they will take into consideration your ability to use a self propel wheelchair.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • danny1986
    danny1986 Community member Posts: 55 Connected
    ok thanks I take a look im worried sick if im honest I don't know how I manage if I lose it 
  • poppy123456
    Are you currently in one of the groups? if so which group are you in?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • danny1986
    em sorry I don't understand I on esa and I beleave im in the support group ??? if that's what you mean 
  • poppy123456
    There's 2 groups for ESA..WRAG or Support Group. If you're in the Support Group, it will be worth knowing the reasons why you were placed into the group at your previous assessment. If those reasons still apply then concentrate on those.

I realise just how stress the work capability assessment is. I was reviewed for this last November and yes, like yourself i was worried sick too. For me ESA is always the worst assessment.

All you can do right now is put as much information on the form as possible and send any relevant evidence you have with the form. Do make sure it's returned on time though.

Hopefully there's nothing to worry about and a decision will go in your favour. Good luck.
  • danny1986
    I was put in the support group due too my diaabilitys    and not being able too attend meetings at job centre due too being house bound I not left the house in like 3 years 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.