Tribunal Information — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal Information

Dinkysaurus
Dinkysaurus Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
edited August 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have mistakenly posted this in the ESA section if admin can remove from there please.

Its 5 weeks since I sent in my MR and rang today for an update,
The decision was made yesterday and over the telephone they have told me that it remains the same. Standard/standard. 
Im disappointed I was 2 points short on each for getting the higher rate. 
I have downloaded SSC1 form ready to get advice from our local welfare rights,  and the official MR notice when it arrives through the post which I will put together for the appeal. 
My question is, how do I find out where the tribunal's are held in my area?  thats before having to wait for them to tell me the place and date in 12 months time.  And how do I find out the waiting time for my area. I am aware we are probably talking 12 months plus, but I would like some information. 
Ive seem members her say they were told the waiting times are xxx number of weeks, how do I find out for my area?

Thank you in advance guys.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.