PIP and ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP and ESA

piotrjablonski01
piotrjablonski01 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Hello
I have a question if I received the PIP - Daily Standard, how I will be assigned to the ESA support group ?.
I will be sent to the Medical Assessment or sent documents with explanation of the PIP decision.
Which group can I be assigned to at ESA?
Earlier I have Universal Credit -Limited Capability for Work until 30/09/2019.

Thanks for help. 

Comments

• piotrjablonski01
    edited August 2019
    Please for all possible options ?
  • sarrah
    sarrah Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Sorry I'm no help as I don't understand esa but hope someone can help you and good luck ❤ xx
  • piotrjablonski01
    I have the PIP Daily Standard, but I sent the next new ESA Medical Assessment form 2 weeks ago, how can this be considered? or which support group mabe I have from ESA ?
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    I have the PIP Daily Standard, but I sent the next new ESA Medical Assessment form 2 weeks ago, how can this be considered? or which support group mabe I have from ESA ?
    @piotrjablonski01

It is madness, I know, but unfortunately your ESA assessment will not consider the decisions made for your PIP entitlement. Both entitlements will be assessed and decided separately... You can however, submit all of the same evidence to your ESA claim as you did for PIP, plus any new or more recent evidence that you have to support your claim for ESA... The amount of money that you receive from ESA will not be affected by PIP and neither will your PIP payments be reduced when or if you receive ESA.

The amount of ESA that you receive will be based upon your own individual circumstances and your ability to do any work, and even though PIP have already decided this, ESA will carry out their own assessment and then make their own separate decisions...
  • piotrjablonski01
    thanks for the information, but today I have good news, that the PIP decision was changed -(Reconsidetarion Mandatory); and I received the Standard Mobility Award rasuare per 5 years.
    Thanks for the info.
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    thanks for the information, but today I have good news, that the PIP decision was changed -(Reconsidetarion Mandatory); and I received the Standard Mobility Award rasuare per 5 years.
    Thanks for the info.
    Great news!
  • piotrjablonski01
    Mabe after great news again if is ESA accepted - PIP Decision from today. After next week send copy decision PIP to ESA, mabe is esy award ESA. 
    Regards   
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great news @piotrjablonski01! I hope you have the same outcome with ESA!
    Scope

• piotrjablonski01
    I am waiting for ESA decision now, because send 2 weeks ago, but maybe I have change PIP decision next week, after my self this chalenge decision send to ESA.  

Brightness