Feeling low — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling low

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Everyone seem of with me today I don't know why

Comments

• sam12
    I feel like a cauliflower
    Because I feel bubbly all over
    Am not a pea in a pod
    Am very minty all over
    I like to be very creamy 
    But am no squash tomato 
    But certainly want to get beefy with u
    Am no noodle but because I am not twisted 
    Am definitely a leek because am leeky inlove 
    Am definitely roasted because am hot for u
    Am certainly no oxtail 
    But I definitely a chicken because am roasting over u
    Being a curry am sweet for u 
    Am definitely not a bacon soup 

• sam12
    new style am buying this beautiful 
  • sam12
    Not gettin the crystal bag yet another time. Boots more inportant as there put prices up more so best time to get them buying 3 pairs later yippie kant wait not buying dresses no rush. Dungerees linen 5.88p bargain baby pink. Pls check Wednesday msg about lady pls 
  • sam12
    Bought my 3 pairs boots for my birthday treat as Sept October is my landline bill. Had sleep. Hope u like my updated poem 
  • sam12
    With lady of helpline feeling very upset about mum me not wanting to be alive. She is coming to my wedding she was happy to hear from me think it me worrying just I get upset easy just not enough time to speak to her feelin low about it I like talking to her alot I feel safe with her and I trust her I known her Good while now. Miss my bf so so badly am. Seriously feeling the stress of the investigation feeling I never see him again what scaring me inside he told me he wasn't dumping me cause of investigation. This lady is special to me why I asked her to out the people I known this lady so gentle she deserves a medal I always taken her advise I haven't harmed tonite she said don't do anything silly I said I won't do. I speak to u next week. I read part of poem but I was strugglin my eyes haven't been tested in years I tried on glasses even worse. Another wk wait to Speak to her. She says people have of days she was happy to hear from me. Alot of callers tonite thou but when I rang back some other lady keep pickin up so why  suppose to be busy but everyone after this lady she very popular high demand she should come on more in wk u think worth asking her if she do another nite in wk reason why I say she special because I never had this kind of talk being able to open to her alot of things. She don't like purple or cerise I said my wedding colour she said near the time decide she could wear white be bit bland. I best start making plans for sleep as shoppin morning time. I be cryin goin bed just miss my boyfriend really sending me over the edge to scared to tell someone don't want people think am crazy because am obsessive with him am I wrong being like this because I love him to bits don't want any harm coming to him specially after someone tried to murder him. The his kidneys failing and stroke am I normal to. Feel obbessed and protective to him 
  • sam12
    I think as am goin tribunal Nov hopefully regarding her issues guess I have to stick it out with him in relation to pip coming up no choice if she starts me I be saying something at least she made me feel low since yesterday. I wasn't myself at last nite only for that lady talkin to me she high demand on telephone I wonder Wat her secret other lady wasn't getting any one to talk to 
  • sam12
    Fed up being by my self this dam investigation. Everyone pretends they care about me inside they don't I spoke to the lady she didn't seem her self to nite or maybe I feeling it wrong usually get 15 minutes I only got 10 minutes. I hope I don't wake up tonite every were I go I mocked 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry you're feeling so low but I'm glad to hear you haven't harmed yourself and have been calling your support helpline. It sounds like you and the helpline lady get on very well.
    It does seem like the investigation is taking forever, it must be very frustrating. Have you been able to speak to him at all since March? 

I like the new style of boot, what colour are the other two you bought? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Not spoke to him yet really making me sad only txts wen able to. Yeah bough3 pairs pink with big bow. Black orange ones. And bluie green sock style unusual heal best time around 50 pounds each I paid half or less 
  • sam12
    That lady said things best wen I move because if her job I understand though pity she not on another day 
  • sam12
    I bought some hair accessories to so cheap than UK shops 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Does delivery take very long? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    From China 2 to 3 wk or longer depends on item and seller some get lost money is returned or resend though I am highest buyer out of the globe on Ali express 
  • sam12
    That lady had accident she come back on each nite then she fighted to get back on a Wednesday specially to talk to me she must think something of me to do that. Bf let me txt him again. Am so sad though making me do many poems thou see u all soon. 

Brightness