Plans for the weekend? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Plans for the weekend?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Opus think your DWP comment is inappropriate you don't know the individual circumstances and even if those with more active plans are claiming anything from DWP 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    we`re still breathing! Then we pay for our exertion by a very quiet week!
  • Birdsnbees
    Birdsnbees Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    edited August 2019
    Someone could be describing things they do which actually involve hoists/a lot of family help/an adapted car that you know nothing about.

I did have plans this weekend I will rest at home due to autism and pain sorting life ready for an upcoming operation. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Catching up on Poldark and doing last minute wedding preparation. 
  • pollyanna1052
    Someone could be describing things they do which actually involve hoists/a lot of family help/an adapted car that you know nothing about.

I did have plans this weekend I will rest at home due to autism and pain sorting life ready for an upcoming operation. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
    Best wishes for the upcoming op. xx
  • Birdsnbees
    Birdsnbees Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    @pollyanna1052 thanks, got out today to have an ice cream and a coffee in a nice spot before I'm hauled up in hospital
  • pollyanna1052
    Yesterday`s family birthday party went well.....hubby is 71 tomorrow...poor ****....having to look after moi!
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope your operation goes okay @Birdsnbees. We are here if you need anything!

Happy birthday to your husband @pollyanna1052!
    Scope

• pollyanna1052
    Thankyou Chloe xx
  • April2018mom
    Our family plans included a beach trip. We are going to have a cookout tomorrow after church. Ideas appreciated. 
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
  • April2018mom
    Next weekend we are heading to a escape room (Saturday) followed by a family meal out. On Sunday instead of church, we will go to see a movie or a car boot sale. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    It's Friday!!!!

This weekend I am having my hair cut on Saturday and we have family coming round on Sunday. Pretty chilled out and hoping to catch up on sleep and writing!

Does anyone else have any plans?
    Scope

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Chloe_Scope   Great to hear no doubt you look amazing and look good.

Usual sparkles and glitter balls for Strictly. The marigolds are on first thing. Good sweep and some wipes and some funky stuff to accompany the duties of house work.

Swing those hips back on the dance floors the Northern Soul Clubs with my flowery shirts my memories.

Because it has been raining all week have piles of washing, towels concerned my smalls and everything around the washing. Need I say this concerning me, the night time attire in the day not good as also the neighbours have decided to get binoculars and telescopes  me the neighbour prancing about while in Jim jams.

Not a pretty sight not good to leave my blinds open while cleaning.

I just have enough this wet weather how you coping in your part of the Country.? Hope you keep safe  and warm, wellies on standby.

Hope to see anything on Tv if not my Radio. Be on here as usual a rest Sunday and some quiet time .

Miss a Saturday Matinee the old films just lately Talking Pictures being not good.

What ever your doing make it enjoyable your in my prayers.

Thank for the support this week, thanks very much kind words.

Take care of yourself.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
     :D got to love Strictly @thespiceman! The rain has been horrible, luckily at the moment it's dry, let's hope it lasts.

Fingers crossed about your washing, oh and the pesky neighbours!

Take care. :) 
    Scope

• April2018mom
    I am taking the twins to see a play tomorrow morning. We are staying with a friend in London for five days. Went by train up to London today. Afterwards, we will visit a art museum and have a meal in a kid friendly restaurant. On Sunday we are planning to have a family ball game in a park and then a quick walk around plus a picnic lunch too. But I have not decided what to do for the remaining two days of our stay here in the capital.
    Suggestions welcome! Can anyone recommend a good tea room or not? 
  • madness
    madness Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Wow impressed by spiceman.  I have mental emotional trouble. I hold down a part time job though ,  wrong type o job for anxiety.  Retail
  • madness
    madness Community member Posts: 13 Connected
  • Chloe_Scope
    Anyone got any plans this weekend?

I've got a quiet weekend planned, hopefully get some writing done and take the dogs out for a walk. :)
    Scope

• April2018mom
    I have a belated baby shower and Valentine’s Day party tomorrow. I invited people over for cups of hot cocoa, biscuits and gifts. We will also play some games. Nothing planned for Sunday. 

Brightness