Esa stopped — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa stopped

Options
Boltoncaret
Boltoncaret Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Can anyone help please. My husband is 64 years old and received a medical assessment questionnaire. Had to be returned by 18th July. Sent recorded delivery and signed for. Checked tracking and was received on the 17th July at 07.10 received a letter this morning stating that esa has been stopped from 19th july as the have not received said paperwork. Spoke to medical assessment today and advised them that it was signed for. Gave them the tracking number to check and they agreed with me. In the meantime what do we do. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Your husband will need to contact DWP and tell them that the form was returned to the health assessment providers and that it was signed for. Didn't he realise before today that he's received no payment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Boltoncaret
    Boltoncaret Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    His next payment is due on Monday and he received his last payment 2weeks ago. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.