A-Level Results Day! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A-Level Results Day!

Chloe_Scope
Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
The very best of luck to everyone who is picking up their A-Level results today!

You have all worked so hard to get to this point and you should be so proud of the results that you receive. I remember the day so well, I don't think I have ever been so nervous to receive a piece of paper! Congratulations from of all of the Online Community Team. :)

Are you going to university next?

If you got the grades required to go to university, then that's great! However, if you haven't then please try not to worry too much. You are able to apply to other universities through UCAS Clearing. This will allow you to see what places are still available. If you have a university in mind then you normally are able to contact them directly to discuss your grades and entry requirements. 

If you need any support regarding Student Finance or studying, Disability Rights UK has a helpline for disabled students. It offers specific advice for disabled students studying in England.  

Disabled Students Helpline

Email:
[email protected]

Telephone:
0330 995 0414 

Opening hours:
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11 am to 1 pm 

The Telegraph have released a guide for pupils and parents about how to stop poor A-Level results causing mental health problems.

Many congratulations again and I hope you all have a great day!
Scope

Comments

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    @Richard_Scope

Indeed! I went to university through clearing on my second choice and it was great. If anyone doesn't get their first choice, remember it happens to lots of people!

Brightness