I made a decision for Wednesday nite — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I made a decision for Wednesday nite

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Am goin to talk about this long term issue i kept a hidden secret since i was around 12 years old i kant keep in anymore i read something online not appropriate what happen i used to cry n cover my ears it effects me alot i get scared of it

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12. It's probably a good idea to talk about things that are playing on your mind like this. It's a very brave decision to have made. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Tonite this lady on again got this secret i want to tell her am so nervous am afraid to say. Maybe i cry mayb i not b it don't matter the secret is out after 7 tonight omg my secret leaking out. I trying to rhyme this to s poem 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry you are feeling anxious about this. It's a big step to talk about something you have kept quiet. I hope it goes okay. :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Tonight the nite to tell this lady am so nervous thou am scared i get upset then be call her back i take it as it comes thank you 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I really hope it goes well @sam12 :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Thanks getting close to the time I hope I don't bottle out 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Morning @sam12, I'm glad you felt able to open up to her. How are you doing today?
    Scope

• sam12
    I was crying to. Her because all my demons coming out to her about my past which wws a secret she so special this lady I said to her she amazing and lovely i trust her looking forward to Wednesday she said get some bloody sleep she ssid in a funny way recommend i get a consular she most beautiful lady on helpline she knows i done another poem on her she laughed so sweet I ring tomorrow here need support 
  • Chloe_Scope
    edited August 2019
    I'm glad you were able to talk to her. :)

Someone on a mental health helpline or a counsellor will be able to support you while disclosing things that are difficult. It's great you've found someone you trust @sam12.
    Scope

• sam12
    Yes i more i like to tell her Wednesday she looking for to it we have a laugh to she funny 
  • sam12
    I couldn't sleep last nite mucus drain keep me up I hear her go shed she noisy and underground to. She went out in the nite to avoid my mucus drain her car had car people no respect at all. This helpline said not right people bully wen someone not well. Virtually near out no be a huge relief thou. She best not say to me anything my bf is law 
  • sam12
    In isolation way from communications i rang here 2 time man fobs me off. Yet i wanted a private chat on the phone. So I rang mh they on holiday still no offer me any set support. Am goin sit here til Wednesday to speak to this lovely lady think she be unhappy wen I tell her what i experienced she interested in my welfare 

Brightness