Do you have a tattoo? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you have a tattoo?

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,262 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hart86 said:
    I’ve been tempted to get a semi-colon tattoo for some time. I tried to find a picture of it and stumbled upon a slightly expanded version which I’m now leaning towards. 

My daughter has this exact tattoo. I don't have any because i couldn't deal with that sort of self inflicted pain.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • GettinOlde
    GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    edited August 2019
    Options
    i couldn't deal with that sort of self inflicted pain.
    It may not be as painful as you think - it's more a sharp scratch that a painful jab - go on girl, get one.

Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,262 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    i couldn't deal with that sort of self inflicted pain.
    It may not be as painful as you think - it's more a sharp scratch that a painful jab - go on girl, get one.

No never, i won't be fooled that easily. :D   Those with fibromyalgia feel pain more than others so for that reason, i'll give it a miss.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    susan48 said:
    Mental health awareness, the story isn’t over yet. I attempted suicide and got this one year on. 
    keep fighting lass xxxx
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Really interesting @susan48 and thank you for sharing.
    I hadn't heard of that, but I've seen lots of people with the semi-colon tattoo. It's interesting to read the meanings behind them.

Don't have any tattoos myself. I've be considering one (or more) for a long time but have never found anything I like enough to have permanently.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • GettinOlde
    GettinOlde Community member Posts: 495 Pioneering
    Options
    I've be considering one (or more) for a long time but have never found anything I like enough to have permanently.
    ?'? ? ??????
    Resident joker - not to be taken too seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brightness