confusion...cubed - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

confusion...cubed

Options
2»

Comments

• zaza
    zaza Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    thankyou @Chloe_Scope. i had filled online dwp disclosure request when initially recieved the form esa3.  They wrote back and said they had no record of me claiming benefit within that time.  Apart from being bizarre,given they sent me a form requesting the info for that time,I have been on it (incap\esa continually since around 1994.(ish),tho they changed the name a few times...I have repeated online request form re-details.  The housing /rent account ones indicate info i dont know that i was ever really aware of. i am waiting on appointment call back from citizens advice.i will update if and when i learn anymore.thanks
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No problem @zaza! I really hope it can be sorted soon. I imagine it's very frustrating!

Scope

• zaza
    zaza Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    hi again..am still twirling in circles...from the notes of working out dwp sent.. from 8/09/12 the total is £139.60. the housing details i obtained indicates carers was claimed by  now ex partner on 4th oct..the dwp notes  then include this from 06/10/12-14/12/2012. the total now shows as £118. 
    the housing details indicate they called at my home on 18/12/2012.i was confused and oblivious that ex partner had solictor lettered them indicating he was moved out.as i was distressed they felt inappropriate to continue house benefit form at thast time.on 9/1/13 it looks like they filled out and did imo referral to inform about benefits.
    so. a)i only vaguely remember any of this happening. b)in the scheme of things would it make any difference. and should i print out the house stuff and send ie mandatory reconsideration-or is ex partner claim carers then leaving ,telling council before told me irrelevant.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The best thing you can do is to take all of your paper work to an advice centre near you so that they can look at the paper work and give you the correct advice. It's not always possible to give advice like this on an internet forum without seeing all of your paper and that's not possible to do.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.