Tough few days because no fit note — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tough few days because no fit note

kami24
kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
Its been bank Holiday so the GP couldn't do my fit note/medical certificate (whatever you want to call it) for ESA and I have no money for past 2 days only a bit of food left and I have no family or friends only my dad who is poor himself (factory labourer past 43 years) and no overdraft as they wont give me one even though my credit is okay now so that's a joke as I know other people who have one who have thousands of pounds of debt etc. I am hoping to get a note tomorrow and take a photo and send quick to dwp and they will do same day payment but can i complain if they dont do it tomorrow as I am vulnerable and have no funds available from any source or anyone to help me and have no friends due to my autism. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.