Isolation — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Isolation

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
I told the lady i was isolating my self i was suicidal. She said not to isolate is ring helpline i told her i didn't ring 2 days seem concerned. I get treat awful by some people puts me off. I sent some on here to nothing comes how i feeling people can tell if am not feeling myself i distance away. Social worker n support worker coming at 12 today hope not be a fight 

Comments

• sam12
    Had lady chat told her been feeling suicidal all day she worried been crying all day to. Told her about mum asking me odd questions remarks. Personal issues to. Bf to social worker tomorrow. I ring back later read more poems. Told her two naughty poems not much as naughty but its the twist makes i think it is am very sad fed up not getting much time with her on phone usually 15 mins only 10 mins 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12
    I'm glad you got in touch with the helpline and that you are seeing your social worker and support worker.
    I'm sorry that you aren't feeling great but hope you are getting the support you need from those around you.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • sam12
    Miss my bf so much. I want to meet this lady she really sweet kind so lovely I spoke alot last she wish me goodnight again i did same back I did another poem about her and me. Maybe one day meet her when she come my wedding she like w mum because my mum never had a conversation with her because i never trusted or felt confident to tell mum private stuff yet this lady she very special I trust her. These helpline volunteers if talk private is it kept private or does the manager know pls tell me i know she won't throu
  • Sam_Alumni
    edited August 2019
    The information you give to helpline staff is confidential within Scope, unless we have to disclose your enquiry under our safeguarding procedures. 
    Scope
  • sam12
    On about telephone helpline people not this line 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Yes this information is about the Scope helpline staff.
    Scope
  • sam12
    Am not asking about scope. This other telephone helpline am asked about is it confidential what ever i ask them 
  • Sam_Alumni
    @sam12 Who is the other helpline run by? You would have to check with them.
    Scope
  • sam12
    I know it says on telephone line but if am speaking to them personally am sure has to be kept quite thought breach of data protection. I don't want say which telephone line because i don't want lady in trouble that all she done nothing wrong 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Then I can't answer your question @sam12 - you need to ask her.
    Scope
  • sam12
    I will do to make sure I told her alot am certain she won't though 
  • sam12

Brightness