Stroke and PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Stroke and PIP

KK02
KK02 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, i am a trainee psychologist who is currently carrying out research in the area of What are the lived experiences of stroke survivors claiming PIP?. If you have experienced a stroke and have any experience of claiming for PIP, regardless of the outcome, i would love to hear from you and your time would be very much appreciated. This area of research is very current and affects so many people in different ways, by gaining an insight into stroke survivors individual experience i am hoping this research can benefit many. Your time in reading this post and hopefully taking part in this study would be very much appreciated. Please feel free to share this with others as well. Thank you.   

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Scope do not allow the use of personal information and email addresses, please edit your comment and remove the email address. As a community champion here on scope we value our members health and safety.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • KK02
    ok thanks for letting me know, i have edited it. 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KK02

Good Evening!!!!!

Yes I have had a Stroke.

I have also had experience with “PIP”

Please let me know if you need any help???

@steve51
  • KK02
    Hi @steve51 Hope ur well! And thank you so much for your response. That’s sounds great and suitable for my research. The study involves me asking just a few questions about your unique experience to find out more in the form of a informal interview. I have more info available that i am happy to send to you also. Your help and time in this would be so much appreciated. Please do let me know? And maybe i can email you details or something? Hope you are still interested. Thank you.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @KK02

Good Morning!!!!!

Yes I would be very happy in helping you with things.

We can’t do this on our Community.

Please please let me let me know if you still need any more help???

@steve51

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.