ESA3 IBRD postal address? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA3 IBRD postal address?

ESABenefitsUK123
ESABenefitsUK123 Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
I need to send the ESA3 IBRD team/department a follow up letter.
The problem is, I don't know their address, as my initial correspondence went in one of their envelopes, and so I now don't have their postal address.
Does anyone happen to have the ESA3 IBRD postal address please?
It's the department that is dealing with the backdated I.R. ESA issue - the one where the DWP did not ask people to apply for I.R. ESA when they were receiving contrib ESA.
Thanks a lot.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

As areas have different addresses so you'll need to ring ESA and ask them for the address for your area.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ESABenefitsUK123, I hope you manage to sort this. :)
    Scope

• ESABenefitsUK123
    ESABenefitsUK123 Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    Thanks a lot.  I phoned the DWP, and they said that you need to write this on the envelope:

Freepost DWP BC6

That's it.  Nothing else.  It seems a strange postal address.  I tried to google for this, and came up with nothing.  The telephone operator said that it's the Burnley dept who are dealing with my claim.  Has anyone else been given this kind of strange one-liner for a DWP postal address, particularly when it comes to sending in correspondence regarding the backdated I.R. ESA issue?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP do have very short addresses.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ESABenefitsUK123, I'm glad you managed to sort it. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.