GP online Services — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

GP online Services

Options
Silver925
Silver925 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
Hi can anyone tell me how long you have to wait after applying for GP online Services before you get a letter back. I handed my form in last Monday was told a few days but have heard nothing yet. Your supposed to get a letter with a pass code  Just wondered if anyone else had done this and how long they waited. Thanks

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, not using this system I would have thought that any pass words would be online via your email.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Silver925! I have never used this service but my advice is to call up tomorrow and find out. Also check your email!
  • Silver925
    Options
    I read online they send letter with username and passcode. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It depends on the surgery on what their policy is. With mine and my daughters we had to take photo ID to the surgery and then they printed a special password that allowed us to sign up. Once i entered mine own details followed by the password i was given i then had access. Took 5 minutes at the DR's and 5 minutes at home.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Silver925
    Options
    Hi all Receptionist did was look at my passport wrote wrmething down on the form then took it off somewhere. Think I will just wait and see if anything arrives. Dont think im all thattbothered now anyway. Thanks

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.