I won my tribunal appeal! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I won my tribunal appeal!

Mil_30
Mil_30 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
Hi, firstly I want to say big thank you to everyone that helped me here and gave me strenght to apeal to tribunal over my esa. I had been rejected esa last year June after 3 years receiving it due due to my anxiety and depression. I got 6 points last year and tribunal gave me 18. I want to say thank you to all of you that shared your positive outcome of tribunal and gave me information of what to do. If i wait one month longer I woudnt be able to apeal anymore. I still wait for my pip tribunal on 30th this months but from bottom of my heart thank you everyone. And for those who doubt themselfs that they cant do it due to mental health, go for it. Its hard and takes a lot of energy to do it but its worth it! ❤?

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.