Seperation - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Seperation

2»

Comments

• tina1888
    tina1888 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    @david235 I spoke to them today they said I was in support group. He said I was getting ni contributions.  He said I wasnt getting any money because my Husband worked. I said well I had been advised that it should not matter if my Husband worked if I was in support group I should be getting £111 a week. He seemed to agree. Then said the benefit people would call me within 3 days
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    You have been advised incorrectly. Not everyone in the support group is claiming Contributions based. Lots of people in the support group are claiming all Income Related. Seems highly likely that you were claiming Income Related, which is why you're only receiving NI credits towards your state pension because Income Related is means tested and your partner working has affected the amount you can claim.

If you separate from your partner and either one of you moves out you need to contact DWP and your ESA payments will be reinstated.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tina1888
    tina1888 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Thank u again for your help. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.