After all the hassle to win pip now letter come today for appointment ESA health assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

After all the hassle to win pip now letter come today for appointment ESA health assessment

Options
misstracey
misstracey Community member Posts: 85 Pioneering
After all the hassle to win pip now letter come today for  a appointment  for ESA health assessment on sat 28th of september i actually feel like a yo yo win one then still question you on other my question is should i mention to them i have got pip now or will that make any difference thanxs in advance x

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,289 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

PIP and ESA are different benefits with different criteria. Whether your PIP award will help your ESA claim will totally depend on where you scored points for the PIP.

Good luck with the assessment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @misstracey, I appreciate how frustrating it must feel to go through another assessment process. I wish you the best of luck and please let us know if we can do anything to help.
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.