DWP GB FP LP FUNDI — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP GB FP LP FUNDI

clare_1
clare_1 Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello all and good morning.

I received a payment today DWP GB FP LP FUNDI and I'm a bit confused as to what it could be.

I had a text from PIP on the 10th September to say they have recived my PIP assessment report. We will write once we've made a dission. Had the f2f assessment on the 21st August.
My last PIP lasted for 4 years and was higher rate for both, that I won at tribunal and ran out end of August. 

I also had a f2f assessment  for ESA on the 12th August and I haven't even heard anything back from that.

I have trouble speaking and someone has to be with me to ring, so before I made arrangements I thought I would see if anyone could help on here before ringing them both up. Phone calls takes it out of me and I'm knackered for the rest of the day.

It's just all very confusing especially when you have had to fight for the last two PIP, last one being 4 years and one before that 2 years and never had anything like this before.

So any advice would be helpful

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,329 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

FP is fast payment but there should be other letters somewhere indicating which benefit it's for, for example ESA or PIP. Does it have these against it? Other than that it's impossible to answer your question of what it could be for and to know for sure, a phone call would be needed.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @clare_1, I'm sorry we cannot help you any further. Would you be able to ring up and ask?
    Scope

• clare_1
    Hello Poppy

I have just looked and that's all it has on the statement no other letters.

Thank you for your reply I will have to brave it and give them a ring I think.

Will keep posted of what it's all about 
  • fatherinpain
    fatherinpain Community member Posts: 177 Courageous
    Was it a large amount? Could it be travel expenses?
  • clare_1
    Hello all

I have just looked into the more information on statement and it says DWP JSA?

Anyone have any clue now?

I'm really trying to do everything not to ring.
  • fatherinpain
    fatherinpain Community member Posts: 177 Courageous
  • clare_1
    Thank you fatherinpain.

Very strange that I havent heard from them since I had the f2f in August and then out of the blue I get this payed into my account. Normally it says ESA on the 2 weekly payments.

Confused beacuse the payment is more than I would normally get, not unless they have put me in the surport group this time.
  • Jurph
    Jurph Community member Posts: 369 Pioneering
    clare_1 said:
    Hello all

I asked this very question the other day! My question was in the "ESA" forum.

@poppy123456 very helpfully explained that "JSA" was the code used for manual payment and doesn't mean Job Seekers Allowance.

Mine was the ESA payment as usual but with different codes like yours. My PIP had changed so I assume the first ESA payment was checked after that.
  • poppy123456
    Jurph said:
    clare_1 said:
    Hello all

I asked this very question the other day! My question was in the "ESA" forum.

@poppy123456 very helpfully explained that "JSA" was the code used for manual payment and doesn't mean Job Seekers Allowance.

Mine was the ESA payment as usual but with different codes like yours. My PIP had changed so I assume the first ESA payment was checked after that.
    Thanks for this. This is exactly what it is. It's just a manual payment for ESA and this code is always used when manual payments are done. Nothing at all to worry about and your ESA payments will continue as normal until a decision's been made on your claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • clare_1
    Thank you all for your reply.

I have just received a letter through the post from ESA explaining that:-
    We have looked at your claim again and a decision. You have been moved from Work Related Group to the Support group.

Then at the end of the letter it says:- Amounts on this page apply from 14th September to 29th November 2019.

But unsure why only to November 2019. Dose anyone have any clue why?
  • poppy123456
    That's great news! Yes, the 29th November date will be because of the Christmas bonus and nothing more. Your money will continue, wordings on ESA letters are always very misleading.
  • poppy123456
    You will also receive more money each week. ESA Income Related Support Group is £128.45 per week.
  • clare_1
    Thank you once again for your reply Poppy.

I have a partner that works 20 hours so the amount will be lower for me.
    But I'm taking this as great news and I'm very grateful that I didnt have to fight this time.
    I'm just please that a doctor done my f2f assessment, the outcome could have been alot worse if was someone els.

I'm fingers are crossed for everyone els who will be waiting for a responce.

Now I'm just hoping the PIP report is going to be as easy as this outcome and I get to keep my enhanced rate for both.

Thank you all so much for your help, it really means alot.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.