Pip review success — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip review success

janer1967
janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
Hi all 
Just thought I would share my very positive experience with my PIP review so people can see it's not always a fighting battle. My award was due to end feb 2020 and completed my review forms and sent back in time for 8th Sept deadline . I contacted dwp twice to ensure my forms had been received first time they hadn't but was told there was 3 week backlog on scanning them on so they would put extension on deadline. Rang again 2 weeks later and they had been scanned on 13th sept.
Today I had a call from a decision maker to ask few questions I was then told my award would be changing from standard daily living to enhanced and my mobility would remain as enhanced. This was awarded without a f2f assessment just from my review from and medical evidence sent which tbh wasnt great deal but my form was completed in detail. I was awarded for 5 years. This is fantastic news for me it has all been dealt with quickly and is great relief after hearing so many horror stories. 
I hope others have the same outcomes as well 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.