Pip ni — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip ni

lisa752003
lisa752003 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone can someone help me as I’m very anxious I sent my pip forms in 2nd of June I had my f2f on 25th of July ,on the 13th sept received a text to say dwp have received all my info and I still don’t have a decision does anyone know how long they normally take as I read Northern Ireland normally only take 12 weeks from start to finish to make a decision and I’m now coming up to my 16th week and very anxious the more time goes on Thankyou 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 31 Connected
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Appolloesque, hello do you have insider knowledge that the staff at DWP are instructed, told to delay hinder benefits claimants to deter other from claiming so to allow others cheat the system by making false statements and claim.. There is a reason for delays but not for the reasons you seem or feel is the case in your situation. No to benefit claims are the same, similar but not identical to just rubber stamp them as ok. Unfortunately in NI you can’t request a copy of your assessment report till after your award notification letter has been sent, now that’s odd and unfair.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone can someone help me as I’m very anxious I sent my pip forms in 2nd of June I had my f2f on 25th of July ,on the 13th sept received a text to say dwp have received all my info and I still don’t have a decision does anyone know how long they normally take as I read Northern Ireland normally only take 12 weeks from start to finish to make a decision and I’m now coming up to my 16th week and very anxious the more time goes on Thankyou 
    The timescale you were told is just a guide. Backlogs is just part of the reason a decision can be delayed. There's no timescales for decisions i'm afraid. Hopefully not too much longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    @Apolloesque report me for what? Please do explain why?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hello @Apolloesque. As a Community Champion, Poppy is very active, involved and passionate about helping as many people as possible. As she has a great understanding of the various benefit systems, she spends a lot of time answering or contributing towards these queries.

Please note that we do have an ignore function on the Community, so if you don't want to see content from a particular member, you can go onto their profile, click the person icon, then select the ignore option from the drop-down menu.

The Community aims to be a safe and supportive space and it's important to be mindful of your tone and how words can be interpreted through this medium.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    @Apolloesque please copy and paste the links to the threads in which i have given incorrect advice? I'm certainly no expert but my benefit knowledge is good because of years of research and personal experience.

I have given advice to thousands of people here on scope on the forum and through private messages when others have messaged me and have never knowingly given incorrect or bad advice.

I'm sorry you feel let down but if you've come here looking for that "expert" advice then you have come to the wrong place. Most people that post here give advice from their own personal experiences.

• lisa752003
    lisa752003 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks everyone for your advice just a bit panicked and anxious why it’s taking so long you hear that many horror stories about people having to do another f2f for lost information and other stories somethin I don’t think I will ever do again had mine in July and still haven’t come to round from it x 
  • [Deleted User]

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.