hullo from wyals :-) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hullo from wyals :-)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justdon and welcome to the community! Would you like to explain briefly about your current situation with PIP?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 231 Pioneering
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @justdon and I'm glad to hear you're now figuring out parts of the PIP process. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any more advice or support. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justdon

Good Afternoon & Welcome.

We have got some great info & advice with regards to ''pip''

There is also many members who have / still are going through there ''pip journeys'''

They will be more than happy in helping / supporting you.

@steve51

• [Deleted User]
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justdon and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm so glad that you found the advice and information on the site to be helpful.  Members on here are always great with their help.  PIP is such a minefield and totally confusing isn't it?!  I wish you well with your PIP application and look forward to seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything else you need help with then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • Ails
    You are very welcome @justdon and glad you have decided to join us again.  Yes, great people on here so I'm sure you will make some lovely new friends.  I joined the Community just over a year ago and it is one of the best things that I have done as I have made some great friends from it.  Yes, PIP does give you a headache, lol!  I get really confused by it!  So glad you are getting somewhere with it though and yes, that does help to give some hope to others.  Glad to meet you.  :smiley:
  • [Deleted User]
  • Ails
    Oh dear, please feel free to ask us on the Community if you need any further help with anything regarding PIP as we are all here to support you.  Please look after yourself and don't feel guilty for taking time out to just relax.  Glad your neighbour visited for a wee chat and laugh.  I know it is hard to switch off from such a complex system as PIP and many people on here do struggle with PIP a lot so you are certainly not alone.  Please let us know how you are getting on with things anyway and chat to us anytime.  Yes, I struggled with the PIP process too when first transitioning from DLA too so can definitely vouch for it being very difficult, but I did manage to get through it in the end and have now been getting PIP for about 3 years now.  I wish you well with it.  :smile:
  • [Deleted User]
  • Ails
    You are very welcome @justdon.  That is what we are here for.  So glad you are ok and having some time out.  Do you have any hobbies you do in you spare time?  I enjoy arts and crafts.  It is totally fine to feel sorry for yourself as I frequently do too so don't worry about that.  Indeed, tomorrow is another day!  I hope you have a lovely evening!  :smiley:
  • [Deleted User]
  • Ails
    Good for you @justdon!  I'm sure by the end of all of this that you will be an expert on PIP and DWP.  Good luck with it!  Yes, I hope you get to enjoy some free time when the busyness of all this is over.  No problem again and thanks.  :smiley:
  • [Deleted User]

Brightness