please please help ..exhausted ! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

please please help ..exhausted !

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 231 Pioneering
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    As this Tribunal is for the claim you made in 2018 then they won't take into consideration any worsening of condition since that decision was made. They will only take into consideration what you were like at the time the decision was made.

I don't understand why you were told they emerged the 2 claims when you had a decision on the claim made in October, which was another refusal.

When a new claim is started when you've requested the MR/Tribunal on a previous claim it means that any new decision made will overrule the decision on the previous claim. Which is what could happen here. If that does happen and you're successfully awarded by the Tribunal then you will only receive backdated money up until the day before you started the 2nd claim in October.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    edited September 2019
    You're welcome. Did you mention that condition and how it affects you at the face to face assessment? If you did then that will be fine but if you didn't then they won't take that into consideration. Mentioning that on the ESA assessment form won't help you because this is PIP not ESA.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    Remember, it's not about the condition/diagnosis, it's how they affect your ability to carry out daily activity based on the PIP descriptors. Everyone is affected differently by these conditions.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    @justdon always my pleasure to help others, it's what i'm here for. Good luck with the Tribunal and if you could report back here with the outcome, i'd really appreciate it. :)
  • [Deleted User]

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.