DWP still havent received Assessment report? Should I be worried? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP still havent received Assessment report? Should I be worried?

Options
stratos
stratos Community member Posts: 33 Courageous
Hi again and so sorry to ask as i,m sure its been asked before. I had my F2F assessment on 16th Sept and rang a week later to request report. I had a phone call from HCP in between this time to ask a few more questions.  I rang again to day for an update and they still havent received either the digital nor the paper report? should I be concerned? Should I ring IAS to ask why it hasnt gone off to DWP yet? Many thanks and hopefully someone can put my mind at rest.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It's possible that your report is in audit, if it is this can significantly delay the decision because the reports won't be returned to DWP until the audit is complete.

Give them a ring and ask, if it's in audit they will tell you. Nothing to worry about if it is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stratos
    Options
    Thanks again poppy. Do I ring ias and if so do you know the number to ring please. Once again, thank you
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No problem. If that's who did your assessment then yes you ring those. Put your postcode in here and it will tell you the number.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stratos
    Options
    Hi again Poppy, I have just rang them as I still had the number written down from when I was arranging the assessment. Yes, it did go for Audit and was sent electronically to DWP today. she did say that the report was done correctly as it passed the audit....time will tell if "I" think its correct though. DWP have a task set up to send it to me once they receive it so hopefully not too long now. Thanks again.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.