Telephone interview — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Telephone interview

Options
chechick
chechick Community member Posts: 18 Connected
Hi l got a medical questionnaire form 25th June 2019, and today l received a message saying they have booked a telephone interview 22nd October 2019 does this mean l pasted the medical questionaire l suffer from depression and anxiety lm really worried cause l dont no what there phoning for please can someone help me please thank You.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

If a decision had been made on the work capability assessment then decision letter would have been uploaded onto your journal. If this hasn't happened then i'll assume the appointment is for a work focused interview.

For the form that you returned most people have face to face assessments and assessments do not take place via a phone call.

Waiting times for the work capability assessment depend on backlog in your area and there's no timescales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hope the phone interview goes okay @chechick and please do let us know how you get on. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.