Really scared — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Really scared

jakey333
jakey333 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
wat is this that’s stopped my life 

Comments

• AnkyieSpon
    AnkyieSpon Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
    jakey333 said:
    wat is this that’s stopped my life 
    @jakey333, welcome to the community.
    Can i ask why you are scared so we can help you? You've come to the right place for advice. 
    Tina 
    (Ankyie Spon)
    I'm a Pain Warrior
  • kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    I get scared of people's reactions and feelings towards me mainly or the worst is going to happen 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    can we help any better hun?xx
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @jakey333   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Sorry to hear you are scared. Please how can we as a community be supportive.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help new members who join our community.

Please if we can help with anything. Ready to listen anytime.

Please get in touch you are among friends here.

Hope that gives you some reassurance.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • jakey333
    jakey333 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi Thankyou for your  replies  means a lot four week ago I started with numbness in my toes which spread to feet legs hands z seen 4 docs who say rest take amitriptyline cocodomols and wait for neurological apt x my daughter who is 40 was diagnosed with ms 10 years ago x I’m virtually bedridden .... gone from an active professional to a gibbering wreck  Sorry to moan 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @jakey333   Thank you for reply. You not moaning happy to be supportive.

I do understand and do know right now your experiencing a lot of emotions.

Have the need for a lot of reassurance.  Need some one to talk to.  Ready to listen.

There are members of our community who can identify what you are going through.

Who will be able to give you a lot of support .

Including myself happy to do so.

You come to the right place.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Jakey333
                           Thank you for joining us on the online community. Pleased to meet you and I am sorry you are feeling how you do. We are here to listen and to support each other. Thank you.  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Jakey333. I'm really sorry to read about your current situation. Can I ask what sort of support you are getting at the moment?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, It is a strange one that can take you so suddenly. Have you got your neuro appointment yet? When I started with mobility problems, the waiting list was 10 months long! So I paid to go privately at first, then went on to NHS list. That was back in 1999.

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jakey333 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I'm sorry to hear of your health struggles and can understand how scary that must be for you.  We are all here to support you on the Community should you need us so please just ask if there is anything we can help you with.  Everyone on here is really supportive, friendly and so caring so you will have plenty of people to chat to and many members will identify with what you are going through also.  Please take care and let us know how you are getting on.  All the best.   :)
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness