Agoraphobia - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Agoraphobia

2»

Comments

• Macas
    Macas Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Chloe_Scope said:
    Hi @Macas, I just wanted to echo Adrian's comment and say how glad I am that your wife was able to get to the doctors, it must have been difficult for her to open up. You also should be really proud of yourself, you have done an amazing job of supporting and advocating for her.

Please do keep us updated. :)
    Thanks Chloe. Wife wife rang the support number. No answer. She has left a message. She has not claimed anything before so we don't know what to do. I would have to do most of that stuff for her. Been hectic at work so not had time to look. Probably going to be Friday before I get a chance. She would have had the sick note nearly 4 days then. I read about PIP and the other thing and I'm lost. I was hoping they would have rang today.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Macas. With Universal Credit you would put in a claim online, however as an income-based benefit it will take your entire household situation into account so your wages may mean you'll have zero entitlement. It'd be worth you putting your details into a benefit calculator to be sure.

With regards to PIP, you usually request a form when you call. It may be worth you giving them another call if you haven't done so already.

Best of luck. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness