Hi, I'm new in these parts... — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm new in these parts...

Victor
Victor Community member Posts: 634 Pioneering
I've been an invalid from a stroke that hit the right side of my brain last year...so, I guess should...talk a bit.I'm not very good at that.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Victor and welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about what happened. Recovery can be a long and difficult process. Take all the time you need, it can be daunting at first to talk to new people, but we are a friendly lot and here to help anyway we can :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Victor Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Sorry to hear this. You come to the right place for information, advice and most important of all friendship.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Please have a look around our forum and website. Please feel free to join in discussion. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know. A member of our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Victor
    Victor Community member Posts: 634 Pioneering
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Victor and welcome to the community. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to support you. In the meantime you're very welcome to join in with our discussions here.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Victor
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Victor and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Sorry to hear of your health struggles.  I'm sure there will be members of the Community who can relate to what you are going through.  We are all here to support you should you need it so please don't hesitate to give us a shout.  You will find the forum to be really supportive and very friendly and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  I look forward to reading future posts from you.  All the best. :)
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness