ESA work capability assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA work capability assessment

2»

Comments

• zacthezebra
    zacthezebra Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    Update I called HAAS the support letter has apparently not arrived. The envelope was delivered and signed for but HAAS said they have not got it.
    The letters were sent to the same address as my ESA 50 form and both deliveries were signed for by the same person. I am not going to comment on what I think is happening.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @zacthezebra, I can imagine this is very stressful! Did you get a copy of the letter before you sent it?
    Scope

• zacthezebra
    zacthezebra Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for the reply. It is really stressful the attitude is if you can attend an appointment,shop put out bin bags you can attend an assessment centre which shows they don't have a clue about Agoraphobia.
    I have a document feeder on my printer and scan all documents into my pc. I am really worrying over the amount of time this is taking to decide if I can have a home visit.

I should add I now have the ability to record the assessment. I have purchased two identical tape recorders and two identical mics I will of course gain permission from Maximus and the HCP before recording.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to hear it is still stressful. 

I hope you aren't waiting much longer and please remember to get permission to record the assessment beforehand. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.