An open invitation to a new blog — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

An open invitation to a new blog

Options
sdoc94
sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I have not been on Scope for quite a while but intend to be more active in future. I would like to invite you all to have a look at my new blog. I will be posting many posts about chronic pain, arthritis, disability, tips and advice, my own stories and experiences etc. If you are interested - visit us via any links below, and if you like what you see - why not follow us. :smile:

www.mevsarthritis.wordpress.com www.facebook.com/mevsarthritis www.twitter.com/mevsarthritis

It would be great to see you there - let me know you came from Scope!
Shady.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sdoc94 for letting us know about your blog.  It sounds great and I will certainly take a look.  I'm sure other members will find it interesting too.  I wish you all the best with it.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sdoc94! Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to reading your posts! :)
    Scope

• sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks guys. So far I have covered an "introduction" to arthritis as well as a piece on the link between mental health and chronic pain. I think my next post will be the first in a "story time" series. Most likely I will tell the story of finding out I had arthritis at 19 years old. Thanks for checking out my blog!
    Shady.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All sounds great to me! :)
    Scope

Brightness