A quick survey - research into the care of CP - to what extent is technological support possible? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A quick survey - research into the care of CP - to what extent is technological support possible?

SysEngMSc
SysEngMSc Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi!

I am a post-graduate university student conducting a project looking into the design of a potential technological / robotic system which aims to provide some support to parents / carers of individuals with CP, aiding them by reducing the quantity of tasks / actions that have to be considered when delivering quality care.

I have developed a very brief questionnaire, just to get a little bit of information in regards to the different ways aid is given to an individual with CP, in order to make preliminary design judgments. This information should allow me to identify the key areas that carers would appreciate assistance, and those areas where it would be a waste of time / resources designing a particular feature.

I would hugely appreciate your input - hopefully it will lead to simpler and more efficient care of those individuals who have cerebral palsy in the future!

A link to the survey can be found here: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/defin ... culties-fa

Have a nice day!

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link. 

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. 

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 502 Pioneering
    Done it, but there was a duplicate question and a lot of over simplification/combining of too many issues in one question/answer.  So  not sure that my answers will be particularly useful...also just a heads up; "people with CP"  NOT "people who suffer from CP"...

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.