hi all i am new here — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hi all i am new here

Options
Pamiso
Pamiso Community member Posts: 4 Listener
hi iam new here and i am agoraphobic

Comments

• Birdsnbees
    Birdsnbees Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Pamiso how are you?
  • Pamiso
    Options
    @Birdsnbees i do well how about u ?

• Birdsnbees
    Birdsnbees Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
    Options
    @Pamiso getting on, this is a great community with tips and help with getting food in and general life for being disabled. There are posts where people play games talk about movies ask for advice etc hope you find it helpful welcome
  • Pamiso
    Options
    @Birdsnbeesthank you for feel me welcome here and i hope meet  nice people here like you and i am sure they are  :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pamiso & welcome to this community from me also. Please look around this forum as @Birdsnbees suggests; there are lots of tips that we share, but you may also find somebody here who 'gets' your problems. Whether it's mental or physical problems a person faces, we often face common dilemmas....that's why we share, as Scope appreciates the many diverse problems members face & tries to help.

Anyways, thank you for sharing, & we hope to learn more from you too.

Please, if you have any questions, just say. Everyone here is very supportive.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Great to have you with us @Pamiso. Quite a few of our members live with Agoraphobia, so hopefully you'll find some support here.
    If you have any questions or need any help getting around the community, just let us know!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Pamiso
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pamiso and welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again @Pamiso What sort of things do you like doing? I have always loved to read, and also like listening to music and watching films. I also like to cook, & watch cookery programmes on the TV. I am also enjoying watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' at the weekend....other than that I don't watch much TV. How about you?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Pamiso. :)
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Pamiso and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  You will find the forum to be a great space which is really supportive with lots of lovely people on it.  Please feel free to chat to us anytime as we are all here to support each other.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness