Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Onix
Onix Community member Posts: 75 Pioneering
Hi all, new here as you may have guessed ☺.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Onix and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Onix! How are you today?
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Onix and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you are having a nice day so far.  Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your time on the Community.  It is a great place, full of support and friendship from lovely people.  I look forward to seeing you on the forum.  If there is anything we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Onix   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise and help new members.

Please have a look around our website, we are friendly.  Care and share.

Please ask if we can help some one will know. Some one from our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Onix
    Hi all, thank you for the warm welcome ☺.
  • Onix
    A wee bit about me - ermmm, I'm almost 46, live in temporary supported veterans accommodation. Bad physical health coupled with bad mh.
    Not great at talking to people so if my posts come across as rude or ignorant, they are not meant to be. Not sure what else to put, so will gracefully retire ☺.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Onix
                     How are you today? Welcome to the community, thank you for joining us. Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself. Please take a look around the forum, there are many lovely people on the community, we are here to support each other. Please if there is anything we are able to help with, just ask, someone on the community will be able to help. Take care. Thank you. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Onix & welcome from me too to this great community. I have physical problems, but others here have MH issues, or both, as often happens. As said above, thank you for telling us all about a bit about yourself, & would just like to say we do truly try to support each other with the many variable issues we have, as there are more similarities than differences that we all face.

I hope we hear more from you, & hope you find this a safe place to say/ask whatever you wish.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome @Onix. Glad you've found us! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness