naz786 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

naz786

naz786
naz786 Community member Posts: 62 Connected
Hi on 10th oct 19 I put in mr nearly 3weeks haven't heard anything 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    I think it can take up to 8-10 weeks at the moment
  • naz786
    I sent in doctor's letter very strong letter plus he mentioned my health issues and medications im taking 
  • naz786
    I'm disgusted with the assessor decision letter give me 0 points on everything that is really bad
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello these things take time have you been in touch with DWP to get an update on your current status???? 
  • naz786
    I spoke to them last week I asked them if they received the mr and my doctors letter which was sent on 10th of Oct they said they haven't received anything so i phoned my adviser who did everything for me told her she said they take time they will have the paper work just probably haven't uploaded on there system 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I really hope you don't have to wait too long @naz786! To echo what has been said, it can take 8-10 weeks.
    Scope

• braca
    braca Community member Posts: 102 Pioneering
    @naz786 when I sent in MR for PIP I received phone call from DWP to say it had been logged into their system.
    Have read if they have your Mobile No they will send text.
    My own MR took 12 weeks for decision to be made and was told that they had done a second MR in my case and not sure if it was due to further evidence I had sent or flawed report by Assessors.

When decision was made and had requested MR report I was sent a PA6 and went in my favour.

• naz786
  • braca
    @naz786 One of the community champions will explain to you what a PA6 is in regarding PIP MR. all I can tell you is that my health took a downward spiral when having PIP review and not being given any award by HCP who came bouncing into my home telling myself and wife that how much training she has had to go through to enable her to assess people for PIP, She had worked in the NHS for many years as a Staff Nurse. In my own mind she had sold her soul to the Devil as in her report for DWP she downplayed all things affecting myself on daily basis such as low level medication AYE RIGHT anyone prescribed medication is done so for a reason and in my own case effects from steroid medication having had an organ transplant have been horrendous, I had to fight for my PIP award but it has taken its toll on my health. I would say to the community champions on here not to try and come across as being smug and knowing all the answers, there are many vulnerable people who come on here for advice and what I always see is same advice given out again and again by same champions when a bit of compassion would be more helpful... 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @braca   Thank you for your post and comments. 

Please can I just say we as Community Champions do have compassion, have sensitivity and do care have concern.

I do as so my fellow members of the team.  We see a lot of posts on benefits. Some of the Community Champions have expertise and knowledge of benefit systems.  

We need to give you the right information and advice. Some of us are on here daily up to late at night . Answering queries, questions and anything else.

I enjoy what I do. Helping people.

I also contact SCOPE Team any concern over members or send them a private message. See what we can do more and help them find some support.

We as Community Champions when you enrol get a information sheet of standard responses to any benefit enquiry or questions that need answering.

Because there are so many Community members wanting advice and guidance on benefit problems we need to answer them. I hope politely and have consideration for every one.

One final point if you do not mind. SCOPE does ask outside the Community their own benefit advisors. These you will see on the forum now and again.

Please can I ask is there anything you would like to know about your own benefit situation.

Only too glad to be advising.

Sorry to hear what you have been through only to happy to be supportive. Do have empathy .

Ready to listen anytime.

Hope that helps you. Understand everything we do as Community Champions.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • braca
    @thespiceman Community member is still seeking answer to ( what is a PA6 )
    Do all community champions claim PIP and ESA ?.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,322 Disability Gamechanger
    A PA6 is a report generated for an MR. I know a few Community Champions claim PIP and ESA including myself.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @naz786. I'm really sorry you're still waiting to hear back from your MR. I hope you're not waiting too much longer. Please let us know when you hear.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.