Pip mandertery reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip mandertery reconsideration

rete
rete Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Well got my letter yesterday and still.the same mire lies .saying and refurrng to phone call that never took place that I am said to of answered questions on . This call never took place . I have ask for evidence of this call and my requests are being ignored. 
Now have to go through appeals when also dealing with an illness I have got to travel miles away to Birmingham to see yet another nerologist. I have no help . And no clue where to start to get support with it all. When did  honestly become a thing not to do with this people. I would like to know from thus people what this money pip is fir because as far as I can tell if you anything you can't get it you have to be a cabbage and lie mostionless in bed .  but wait even then if you lift a finger your  fit to work and make a meal and look after ya self lol . Just want one if them to answer this question what's the point in us getting pip if ya canthe even scratch  your own ****. If this money nit to help us live a better and more full independent life???.

Comments

• DuffersMum
    DuffersMum Community member Posts: 196 Pioneering
    I thought DWP recorded the majority of their calls? Why not do a subject access request and see if a phone call is shown on the records..are they saying you rang them, or they rang you? From my experience of working for the DWP, every time you went into someone’s record you had to make a note of why...I would imagine it’s similar at PIP as it was for retirement pension in this regard
  • rete
    rete Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Apparently they called me last month and I apparently answered questions .at no point have I answered any calls from them . Yes have written them a letter asking for copy of said call and had no reply .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Most MR decisions remain the same so i'm not surprised that the decision didn't change at this stage. You now have 1 month from the date of the decision to request the Tribunal.

You really do need to concentrate on where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding a couple of real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. The Tribunal won't be interested in any lies that may have been told in the report and this isn't going to help your claim.

Lots of people successfully claim PIP without any problems at all but we rarely hear the good stories. You certainly don't have to lie motionless in bed to be successfully awarded. It depends on how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activity based on the PIP descriptors, not about a diagnosis.

Have a read of this link, it will give you more understanding of the PIP descriptors and what they mean.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • GamerGirl37
    GamerGirl37 Community member Posts: 97 Pioneering
    I can relate , got my diagnosis in April sent a photocopy and other evidence to support the reason why their decision was Bull! , and I get a phone call in October saying the letter I sent out had not been received.... this was from like September ..... so I’ve re sent it again cannot believe how shallow these people are on the disabled   
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rete, how are you doing?
    Scope

• GamerGirl37
    GamerGirl37 Community member Posts: 97 Pioneering
    Yes I’m aware , I wasn’t sure about going to the appeal but now my mums found my Dyslexia diagnosis report 
  • braca
    braca Community member Posts: 102 Pioneering
    If you word your Mandatory reconsideration correctly about how you struggle to cope with daily living activities and mobility along with supporting evidence from doctors/consultants this should be sufficient to gain PIP award, All this **** about functional ability is complete nonsense, at my PIP assessment HP wrote a full page report on my functionality that would have put me on a Par with Usain Bolt !!! at the time I was recovering from major surgery resulting in nerve pain that could not be reversed and could hardly walk the length of myself.

these people have no empathy with peoples disability and all they are concerned about is Profit before Patients would that be why they start off with salary based on Grade 6 NHS pay scale and given incentive to progress to higher scale depending on feedback and company profits. I would say this post applies to both Capita and IAS.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.