Sdp help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sdp help

Dotty123
Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
I’m on high pip care and esa applied for sdp iv lived alone 11yrs now sdp day I to prove I lived alone all themyrs my son lived with me before I got pip what do I need prove 

Comments

• Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    edited October 2019
    Hi @Dotty123

Perhaps you can prove to sdp that you've lived alone, by providing them with a copy of your Council Tax payments, and also those of Your Son if he hasn't lived with you during the periods that sdp are questioning you about? Your council tax payments should be proof enough in my opinion, or you could ask your Son for proof of His address too.  Hope this helps?
  • Dotty123
    I get benefit pays most council tax I pay bit I have ctax statements waiting for council send me 2017 my son hasn’t lived with me since school if I send them his addresses he lived will that be ok thank you for help x
  • Roddy
    Dotty123 said:
    I get benefit pays most council tax I pay bit I have ctax statements waiting for council send me 2017 my son hasn’t lived with me since school if I send them his addresses he lived will that be ok thank you for help x
    I'm fairly certain that will be OK @Dotty123 and so try not to worry about it as I'm sure things will sort themselves with the sdp for you. Take Care, Rodders :-) 
  • Dotty123
    Thank you il let you know ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Are any of your son's bills registered to your address? what about his bank, car insurance? where is he registered as living for the electoral register?

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    he he lived in Blyth with girlfriend kids nothing here for him I’ve never seen my kids for long time occasionally get post for them but I don’t no where they are 
  • Dotty123
    Bills don’t come for any of them I know places he’s lived 3houses so ifisend esa that will it be enuf 
  • Dotty123
    Toddy got sorted got ctax print off from 2013 to now,single occupant so sorted thank you so much x
  • Roddy
    Dotty123 said:
    Toddy got sorted got ctax print off from 2013 to now,single occupant so sorted thank you so much x
    Great to hear! 
  • Dotty123
    Thank you for your help 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Glad to hear you have been able to sort this @Dotty123!
    Scope

Brightness