universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

universal credit

colon1970
colon1970 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
hi all im on universal credit and had my assessment  and was told i cannot work in the decision and i wont get anything more until after 3 months is this right does anyone no what more i will get etc thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

If the decision was LCWRA then yes you were told correctly in most cases there's a 3 month waiting period. This means that you won't receive the extra £336 until the 4th complete assessment period from when you sent in your first fit note.

If the decision was LCW then you won't receive any extra money each month.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • colon1970
    Hi thanks it was granted both lcw and lcwra 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    You can't have both, it's one or the other.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Is there anything we can help you @colon1970? :)
    Scope

• colon1970
    Help with getting a property is what I need chloe 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That's not a problem. Do you currently live in a property @colon1970? Please can I have some more information about your current situation and then I'll be able to give you some relevant information. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.