Boardline personality disorder — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Boardline personality disorder

Wolftiger
Wolftiger Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2019 in Mental health and wellbeing
Most of the days are really bad and don't what to do anything and I get stress so easy and when I get to stressed I have nose bleeds and I don't really talk to anyone o  how I feel any more.

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Wolftiger and welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. Are you receiving much support with your mental health at all?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Wolftiger, sorry to hear things have been so difficult for you at the moment. Just wanted to join Adrian in saying hi.
    Scope

• paffuto10
    paffuto10 Community member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    Hi @Wolftiger and welcome. 

Sorry you're having it so rough, I fully empathise with you. My daughter (27) has Borderline and it is so difficult to get any NHS help. 
    Do you have any support at all? 

Daughter has a private therapist who she sees once a month for £30 and this has helped a lot. She uses her PIP. Would this be an option for you? 

She was really ill last year and like you, she didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone. 

She came back home a year ago and has now improved.
    Has her finances back under control, the monthly therapist and antidepressants. 

Still struggling some days but currently (slowly and gradually) moving into a new flat, so fingers crossed. 

It's an extremely difficult disorder to manage and for others to understand. 

It's very brave of you to come on here when you're feeling so rough, I know how hard that must have been. 
    Hope you can manage to continue posting, we're a very friendly supportive bunch.  :)

• paffuto10
    paffuto10 Community member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    Good morning @Wolftiger

How are you today? Hope you're feeling a bit better and hanging on in there. 

Brightness