Pip tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal

Options
KelMarie
KelMarie Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
Hi everyone
May 18 I was granted standard rate living allowance but my condition changed so have to have another assessment which I scored 0 point on everything so took it to tribunal which I received a letter from on Saturday morning say I had win & my pip would be start again from date ended which happen to be in June this year its now November so I'm wondering how long will it be before I get any payments
Thanks in advance 

Comments

• KelMarie
    Options
    Hi all I'm new to this I. Was award standard living allowance with a score of 8 back in May 18 but this year because my condition had got worse I have to have a review which I did & I got a letter back saying they have taken away my pip as from 5 June 19 score was 0 on everything had it look at again they said they are standing with the decision so will not get pip anymore so when to tribunal asked for the paper one that was end of August today 2rd November got a brown envelope opened it it said my hearing was heard on 1st of November & I had win they had awarded me 9 point on daily living & 4 on mobility & it was awarded from 6 June 19 until 2rd may 22 but I'm now wondering if I'll get any backdated money & if so how long does it take to be put into my account as can't ring until Monday now 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,035 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

That's great news! You will be backdated you money from the date it stopped. Backdated money can take 8 weeks after a Tribunal win and about the same amount of time to put your award into payment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • KelMarie
    Options
    Thank you poppy123456
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great news @KelMarie! Thank you for letting us know!
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.