Plans for the weekend? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum

Plans for the weekend?

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Thankyou Chloe xx
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,869 Member
    Our family plans included a beach trip. We are going to have a cookout tomorrow after church. Ideas appreciated. 
  • Waylay
    Waylay Member Posts: 963 Pioneering
  • April2018mom
    Next weekend we are heading to a escape room (Saturday) followed by a family meal out. On Sunday instead of church, we will go to see a movie or a car boot sale. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,565 Disability Gamechanger
    It's Friday!!!!

This weekend I am having my hair cut on Saturday and we have family coming round on Sunday. Pretty chilled out and hoping to catch up on sleep and writing!

Does anyone else have any plans?
    Scope

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,390 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Chloe_Scope   Great to hear no doubt you look amazing and look good.

Usual sparkles and glitter balls for Strictly. The marigolds are on first thing. Good sweep and some wipes and some funky stuff to accompany the duties of house work.

Swing those hips back on the dance floors the Northern Soul Clubs with my flowery shirts my memories.

Because it has been raining all week have piles of washing, towels concerned my smalls and everything around the washing. Need I say this concerning me, the night time attire in the day not good as also the neighbours have decided to get binoculars and telescopes  me the neighbour prancing about while in Jim jams.

Not a pretty sight not good to leave my blinds open while cleaning.

I just have enough this wet weather how you coping in your part of the Country.? Hope you keep safe  and warm, wellies on standby.

Hope to see anything on Tv if not my Radio. Be on here as usual a rest Sunday and some quiet time .

Miss a Saturday Matinee the old films just lately Talking Pictures being not good.

What ever your doing make it enjoyable your in my prayers.

Thank for the support this week, thanks very much kind words.

Take care of yourself.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
     :D got to love Strictly @thespiceman! The rain has been horrible, luckily at the moment it's dry, let's hope it lasts.

Fingers crossed about your washing, oh and the pesky neighbours!

Take care. :) 
    Scope

• April2018mom
    I am taking the twins to see a play tomorrow morning. We are staying with a friend in London for five days. Went by train up to London today. Afterwards, we will visit a art museum and have a meal in a kid friendly restaurant. On Sunday we are planning to have a family ball game in a park and then a quick walk around plus a picnic lunch too. But I have not decided what to do for the remaining two days of our stay here in the capital.
    Suggestions welcome! Can anyone recommend a good tea room or not? 
  • madness
    madness Member Posts: 13 Connected
    Wow impressed by spiceman.  I have mental emotional trouble. I hold down a part time job though ,  wrong type o job for anxiety.  Retail
  • madness
    madness Member Posts: 13 Connected
  • Chloe_Scope
    Anyone got any plans this weekend?

I've got a quiet weekend planned, hopefully get some writing done and take the dogs out for a walk. :)
    Scope

• April2018mom
    I have a belated baby shower and Valentine’s Day party tomorrow. I invited people over for cups of hot cocoa, biscuits and gifts. We will also play some games. Nothing planned for Sunday. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    It sounds lovely @April2018mom! How did the baby shower go?
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope
    Anyone got any plans?

I'm staying cosy at home and having an early birthday gathering with family. :)
    Scope

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    best if people stay home I think
  • Chloe_Scope
    Sounds like a plan @pollyanna1052, got plenty of crafts to keep you busy?
    Scope

• thespiceman
    Hello @Chloe_Scope     Best wishes for your birthday on its way from the virtual reality florist some nice roses, I think be suitable for a lady.

Have a lovely time know in these difficult times we need to be appreciative, supportive of those we are apart of.

Always in my prayers.

What ever gifts you ever get or presents it making the memories cherish and count.

My plans got some parcels coming from AMAZON get depressed or not too good this week.

AMAZON my friend to heal . CD's to boogie, groove and strut my funky stuff if I was ever that bendy, ouch.

When doing house hold duties and my meals, recipes brightens my day.

As we all of us panic, wonder and cope what is head need to reflect, need to be planning organised.

OCADO new on line wonder shop arrives Saturday afternoon, have you tried them.

Amazing niche products and do a lot of the food the Italian Stallion am I.

So doing much of that fridge, freezer organisation, labelled adding frozen fruit, veggies, bread and much more.

A well planned organisation sterile hygienic kitchen, fridge and freezer means have no anxiety.

Meal plan an essential one.

All the time, so that is me and if I can something fabulous or stimulating to watch be doing a quiet time.

Never ever anything for me.

Ready Steady Cook back on yummo..

That is it.

Please hope everything for you is a pleasurable enjoyable weekend.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    Recipes
  • April2018mom
    I’m taking the kids to a local park tomorrow to feed the ducks. We may even have lunch there and see if we can buy some houseplants. 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 683 Pioneering
    I hope everyone has a good weekend. I haven't got that much planned, maybe go out tomorrow and have a look around. I love charity shops as I love a bargain 😊. 
  • Tammyjane33
    @Chloe_Scope hope you have an amazing birthday ❤️🎂🎉
  • Tammyjane33
    @April2018mom I hope you have a lovely day out with your children and hope the weather's nice for you 😊
  • Tammyjane33
    @thespiceman have a great weekend 😊
  • Tammyjane33
    @thespiceman do you watch alot of DVDs? X
  • thespiceman
    Hello @Tammyjane33   No do not know what that is, sorry my friend lived in the dark ages.

Technical modern gadgets clueless anything like that.

Anything modern living need a helping hand.

Just find the TV and thing media awful .

Effects my mental health.

Stuck in the time mentally when we had music, fashion and stars programmes you could watch from day to day.

Talking Pictures ahs a lot of films, memories for me and some other channels.

Yesterday one and the reruns of TOTP Seventies late Sixties ones remember them.

Thanks for asking and thinking of me.

Please hope your weekend goes OK.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    Recipes

Brightness