Hi, my name is IanBunting! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is IanBunting!

IanBunting
IanBunting Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all. I am a parkinsons suffer. I got diagnosed in June 2012 after 3 yrs of convincing my gp. We can trace it back roughly 6yrs pre diagnosis. I am chairman of friends of parkies which is a social group. 

Comments

• Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering

Hello @IanBunting    :) 

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us, and thank you for sharing with us, I have a neurological disorder  so I can relate a little to you frustration of how long you must have suffered without a proper diagnosis.

We are always here to lend support, help, and advise where we can,

If we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us, or perhaps some of our members who are newly diagnosed may contact you.

@connie00   :) 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @IanBunting and welcome to the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @IanBunting I'm Emma, one of the Community Champions who are here to help and advise. Welcome.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @IanBunting and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Great to hear that you run a Parkinson's Support Group.  Do you enjoy it?  You will find the forum to be a really supportive and friendly space so please feel free to look around and join in any of the discussions you fancy.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you on the Community.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness